Companies depend on APIs to enable time-sensitive, mission-critical business activities. Agreeing on and actively validating SLA conformance is essential. Third-party SLO verification prevents internal teams from hiding or misrepresenting performance and functional issues, which often creates problems for Customer Success teams.
SLA & SLO Management
How APIContext Works
APIContext provides global data collection from user locations with full visibility into potential networking and operational issues. Run 24/7 to ensure functional calls are made even at times of low customer use and verify calls beyond checking HTTP codes.
Measure secure, production APIs
- Looks the same as a customer journey
- Easy to test scenarios from different locations and data centers without knowing lots of dev/tooling
- Solves the “customer is complaining but engineering says it’s all fine” issue
- Run key security checks in production 24/7 with little overhead or technical debt/complexity
- Identify if resources accidentally get opened unexpectedly
- Test FAPI and OAuth scenarios in production without writing lots of code, and leave them running 24/7
- Measure from where your customers have applications not just AWS
- Be ready for a distributed JAMSTACK/SMOKESTACK world
- Understand where best to host, where to help your customers with problems that can be fixed
- Easy to use integrated reporting – create your own reports, see the data you need to see with our AI assisted Insights
- Don’t get the wool pulled over your eyes by teams with their own agendas?
- Get unfiltered access to accurate end-to-end performance metrics that match your customer’s experiences
- Measure Service Levels from where the user of the service is based, not from inside your stack
- End-to-end metrics generated by tooling that isn’t part of service deliver, development or your existing APM stack – builds trust and confidence in metrics
- Designed to work with product security for some of the most secure API stacks in the world in exactly the same way as a trusted third party would use it – imagine having a monitoring surface the equivalent of a third party in every data center
Using APIContext for SLA Management
See how a top-tier SaaS service provider uses APIContext to monitor their APIs.
Let's Work Together
Learn how we are bringing common standards to API performance with integrated API monitoring, performance assurance and compliance analysis!